Building Applications with ASP.NET Core Workshop.NET Web
This workshop is part of NDC Mini Copehagen 22-24 February 2017. Please order a 2-day Workshop Pass or an All Access Pass to attend.
ASP.NET Core is Microsoft's new cross-platform framework for building web applications and services. In this workshop, we'll see how to build web applications and web services using .NET Core and ASP.NET MVC 6, and walk through the significant changes to the ASP.NET architecture and feature set.
- Building an HTTP processing pipeline using ASP.NET Middleware
- Configuration, Services, and Dependency Injection
- Creating Controllers with MVC 6
- Display and Edit Models Using Razor Views and Tag Helpers
- Authorize and Authenticate Users with the new Identity Features
- Integrating Front-End Frameworks with NodeJS and npm
- Deploying ASP.NET Core Applications To Production
Who Should Attend:
Developers you want to learn to use ASP.NET Core for building web applications and HTTP APIs.
A working knowledge of C#, HTML, HTTP, and CSS.
Visual Studio 2015 (update 3 required), Visual Studio 2017, or Visual Studio Code.
09:00 - 17:00