Microservice development (with examples in NServiceBus)Arkitektur & Design
Go beyond the hype and build a solid foundation of theory and practice with this workshop on Microservice development.
Join Jimmy Bogard for a two day deep-dive covering architectural topics like:
- UI decomposition
- Data ownership across the enterprise
- How to choose NOSQL databases for your Microservices.
You'll also learn the nitty-gritty details of building production ready Microservices including:
- Fault tolerance – HTTP and Queues
- Reliable integration with 3rd party systems
- Monitoring, High Availability, and versioning
Finally, get some hands-on experience in Microservice development using NServiceBus for building:
- Scalable command-processing endpoints
- Publish/subscribe event-processing interactions
- Long-running multi-stage business processes and policies
Skill Level: Senior developers, team leads, and architects will benefit most from this workshop
Computer setup: Participants are requested to bring a laptop with Visual Studio 2013 / 2015 installed.
09:00 - 17:00