This course has a mix of about 50/50 theory and practice. We'll solve a lot of exercises, and also build a complete project from scratch, so that you'll have working knowledge of every part of your application.
- Why React?
- React Basics
- Props and state
- Component lifecycle
- Higher order components and mixins
- Unidirectional data flow
- Building a project from scratch
Who should attend:
Developers who want to to build performant web/mobile applications that are easy to maintain and reason about.
- Install nodejs 6.X.X
- Install chrome and/or firefox
- Install atom or sublime-text (or your favorite editor/IDE with syntax support for JSX/ES2015)
- If you're using windows, follow this guide: https://github.com/Microsoft/nodejs-guidelines
09:00 - 16:15
Mobile app development
For the mobile app development part a Mac/Macbook with OS X and Xcode installed is required.