This workshop is part of NDC Mini Copehagen 22-24 February 2017. Please order a 2-day Workshop Pass or an All Access Pass to attend.
Want to follow in the footsteps of Facebook, Instragram, Netflix, Flipboard, Dropbox, Product Hunt and many more? Let's build a complete application from scratch using React and friends, where we look at the different tools available today for building modern maintainable front-end applications.
- Functional UI with React
- Unidirectional Data Flow with Redux
- Learn Once, Write Anywhere with React Native
Who should attend:
Developers who want to to build performant web/mobile applications that are easy to maintain and reason about.
This workshop requires that you bring a laptop with the below software installed.
- git (and create a github user)
- node 5.x.x (npm is included)
- n (node version manager for os x / unix) (optional)
- nvm (node version manager for windows) (optional)
- atom or sublime-text (or your favorite editor/IDE with syntax support for JSX/ES2015)
- Make sure you have a terminal (e.g unix (linux and os x) or powershell (windows))
09:00 - 17:00