This workshop is part of NDC Oslo 2019
We're going to build a new application from scratch going through templates, components, routing, transitions, state management, testing and much more.
Topics Day 1:
- Getting started - learn the basics to succeed.
- Templates, components, expressions, and more.
- Dynamic forms and form validation.
- Routing, services, and dependency injection.
Topics Day 2:
- Automated testing with Karma.
- Code generation with Open API (Swagger) enabled APIs.
- Advanced tools and tips to improve productivity.
- Packaging and deploying the application.
Attendees will need a laptop with the following software installed:
Visual Studio Code (or your preferred IDE)
09:00 - 17:00