Professional Scrum Developer Training with CertificationAgile Scrum
You will learn how to apply modern, agile engineering practices in Scrum to increase your software delivery capabilities. This course focuses on the Development Team and teaches them how to build high quality software in 30 days or less.
Students are challenged to implement and apply modern engineering standards and technical excellence within Scrum. They take home an increased understanding of how to collaborate better as a team.
- Students will have a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum and their cohesion.
- Students will learn what engineering practices to adopt to increase the effectiveness of Scrum.
- Students leave the class with a handful of tips to identify common impediments and dysfunctions.
- Students can be more effective in a Scrum Development Team.
- The Scrum Framework
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Working from the Product Backlog
- Agile Testing
- Emergent Architecture
- Quality Code
- Scrum Challenges
This course is for you if…
The Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) course is suitable for any member of a Development Team, including architects, programmers, database developers, testers, business analysts, designers, and others with some technical knowledge. This is a technical class and, as such students may need to pair with others on their team at times.
Before coming to the course
Attendees make the most of the class if they:
- Have studied the Scrum Guide (required)
- Have passed the Scrum Developer Open assessment
- Have read the Professional Scrum Development glossary
- Have passed the Scrum Open assessment
- Have experience with the technologies taught in the class, i.e. Java or .Net
Assessment and certification
The Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) course has the Professional Scrum Developer level I (PSD I) as its associated credential. All participants completing the Professional Scrum Development Team course receive a password to take the PSD I assessment.
This industry-recognized certification requires a minimum passing score on the associated rigorous assessment. Scrum.org maintains a public list with everyone holding a PSD I credential.
09:00 - 17:00