In this workshop we will build a CRM application with Angular using components, services, dependency injection, forms, Angular modules and lazy loaded routes. We will then cover unit tests and using the redux pattern with the ngrx library.
By the end of this workshop you will.have built a working Angular applications you can extend into an enterprise application. You will also walk away with the source code and the course material. So join us to learn to build great enterprise applications with Angular.
- Introduction to Angular
- Angular CLI
- Components and component communication
- Services and dependency injection
- Angular template and reactive forms
- Architecture and Angular modules
- Lazy loading routes
- Bundling and deployment
- Unit and e2e testing
- State management with the redux pattern and ngrx library
You need to bring your own laptop with the below software installed to follow this workshop.
- Visual Studio Code
- A command line Git client.
- NodeJS (version 4+)
- Angular CLI.
09:00 - 16:15
The course and all material is in English