C#.NET: Developing Applications in .NET with C#.NET Microsoft Programming languages
The course focuses on gaining a deeper understanding of the C# language, how to develop different types of applications either running on the desktop or on the Web and store data in a database with ADO.NET Entity Framework.
Taking this training course will enable you to develop different types of applications in the .Net environment using the C# language. The course is intended for programmers and maintains a focus on what is useful to developers throughout. You will learn how to develop both Windows (Windows Forms and WPF) and web applications, libraries (.dll) and communication solutions with WCF.
C# (C sharp) is an object–oriented programming language, a language similar to C++, and Java. Queries are integrated as part of the language (Language Integrated Query–LINQ).
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
As C# is tightly integrated with the .NETplatform, you get access to a rich class library. This makes it easy to develop desktop applications, complex technical applications, web–based solutions and system applications.
After each module there will be practical exercises to illustrate the theory. You will then learn how to create complete C# programs that you can later use as sample applications.
• How to create advanced C# applications.
• About object orientation, classes, inheritance, interfaces, exceptions.
• How to develop desktop solutions with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
• How to use the Language INtegrated Query(LINQ)
• To work with databases using ADO.NET Entity Framework.
• To create dynamic libraries (Assemblies).
• Creating web–solutions.
• Using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) to communicate between applications that are located indifferent places.
• To understand the .NET architecture and the Common Language Runtime (CLR) component.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is intended for programmers who currently develop in languages such as C++, Java or Delphi. If you are using languages such as C, Visual Basic (VB6), Cobalt or something similar then you will also benefit from this class; however, you will need to have looked into the object–oriented principles first.
A course in, or experience with object orientation is also recommended but not a requirement.
09:00 - 16:30
The .NET runtime - Kjøremiljøet
Classes, inheritance, interfaces
Delegates and Events
Collections and LINQ
Databases (Entity Framework)
The Entity Data Model
EDMX and generating classes
WCF and Web–services
XML and JSON
Web (ASP.NET MVC)
Controllers and Actions
The course is held in norwegian and the material will be presented in English.