Full Stack Web Dev with SAFE Stack
Gain the skills to rapidly build reliable, modern and industry-standard web applications bringing all the benefits of F# such as low cost, rapid and highly reliable code across both client and server through a two-day fun, intensive and practical course run by F#, .NET and web development experts.
- Nov 29Oslo Spektrum2 days08:00 - 16:00 UTCIsaac Abraham13 490 NOK
You'll leave with the confidence to start create SAFE Stack applications and start reaping the benefits of functional programming across the client and server.
- Creating SAFE Stack Applications
- Web UIs using the MVU pattern
- Working with NPM and NuGet packages
- Client / Server communication
- Data-driven back-end services
- Deploying to Azure
- JS and React integration
- Error Handling
Who Should Attend
- Developers who wish to learn how develop web apps in a functional-first style
- Developers who wish to learn about FP basics in a practical environment
- .NET developers using JS or TS who are looking for a more consistent full-stack development experience without giving up on the JS ecosystem
- F# developers who don’t have much web development expertise
- No F# experience required
- No JS experience required
Computer Setup spec
A PC capable of development of .NET and JS applications running e.g. Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio or JetBrains Rider. Prereqs:
- .NET 5
Isaac Abraham is an. NET MVP and a .NET developer since .NET 1.0 with an interest in cloud computing and distributed data problems. He is the author of Get Programming with F# and is the director of Compositional IT. He specializes in consultancy, training and development, helping customers adopt high-quality, functional-first solutions on the .NET platform.